Thursday, September 30, 2010

5 Foot 8 inches

All right everyone, its time for me to stop kidding myself and come out of the closet as a "Pathological Height Liar". I have ALWAYS wanted to be 6 feet tall... I don't really know why, I just wanted to be tall. And I also vowed I would NEVER consider dating someone shorter than myself. That's why when I met Dusty I convinced myself that we were the same height. 5 feet, 8 inches. I constantly worried that I was taller than my sweet, handsome hubby. It drove Dusty NUTS! Well, we went to the Doctor the other day for a cold the Mr. was suffering through and after the nurse measured Dusty's height (5'8) he yelled at me "All right! Lets settle this once and for all!" so, I went and was measured.

I am not 5'8 like I always thought. I am 5'77777779.

I just wanted to publicly apologize to all of you whom I might have hurt through my fibs about my height. It was wrong. I am sorry. I will not do it again. I promise.


Dusty, YOU ARE TALLER THAN ME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, honestly I think I'm in the exact same boat as you! :)

    ReplyDelete